- Reference ID ME2
- Type Permanent
- Category Maintenance
- Salary £29,500
Our client, a successful manufacturing business based in Newcastle, are looking to appoint a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician on a full-time permanent basis, working dayshift.
Working in conjunction with the Production Team, you will be responsible for electrical and mechanical preventative and reactive maintenance on all machinery and associated filling equipment.
- Ensure preventative services and corrective maintenance are carried out in order of importance and paperwork is completed accordingly
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance of machinery
- Trouble shoot, fault finding, diagnose and rectify issues on equipment / machinery
- Reactive maintenance to ensure minimum downtime
- Communicating with Production team to ensure changeovers are correctly implemented
- Adhering to safety standards
- Liaising with the Production Manager on an ongoing basis to ensure tasks are completed
- Flexible across the whole production facility
- Time-served apprenticeship within a relevant engineering discipline
- Previous experience within a multi-skilled maintenance capacity
- Motivated self-starter, with a proactive approach to minimise breakdown risk
- Effective communicator
- Able to prioritise workloads effectively
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly supportive organisation, with scope for career development and long-term security.
You will be working dayshift between Monday & Friday, with overtime opportunities available.
This vacancy is being advertised by SG Personnel, who are acting as an employment business.