- Reference ID CJC/TJ13
- Type Permanent
- Category Industrial - Unskilled/Semi-skilled
- Salary £18,500
Our client are an established Manufacturing company based in the Washington area. They are recruiting an Account Controller on a permanent basis.
Responding to the Senior Account controller, the main duties of this role include maintaining the smooth running of steel supply to customers, scheduling order dates, ensuring material is ready for customer requests and being responsible for dealing with customer queries. The role will also involve planning ahead to limit potential issues for both internal and external customers.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Check off loads against schedule - ensure no issues.
- Update delivery performance monitor.
- Reduce old stocks.
- Queries regarding invoices and credits.
- Setting up new parts, CQCâs when required.
- Ensure requirements are covered on regular basis between monthly orders.
- Liaise with Planning Manager on daily requirements to establish delivery quantities and times.
The successful candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, they must be organised and adaptable, with the ability to prioritize and adjust quickly to complexity and change in order to respond to customer needs.
- Sales/Telephone experience.
- Experience dealing with large accounts/ demanding customers is preferred.
- Good IT skills (Using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Good negotiation skills.
- GSCE grade C or above in English and Mathematics.
The role is a day shift role, working 39 hours per week.