- Reference ID SP212121
- Type Permanent
- Category Working for SG Personnel
- Salary £35,000
Client Delivery Manager â Recruitment
SG Personnel, based at Doxford Park in Sunderland and established since 2013, are a highly reputable recruitment agency providing temporary labour to the manufacturing, distribution and local authority sectors in the North East.
As part of our expansion plans into 2022 and due to successes throughout this year, we are looking to recruit a Client Delivery Manager, who will manage an existing service delivery team, as well as maintain the overall relationship with our established and new clients. We would welcome applicants who have previous management experience or senior consultants looking to take the next step of their career. This is a brand new position within the business, which has the opportunity to develop into the start of a Senior Management role and through to Director level. Preference would be given to those applicants with a background in recruitment into the temporary/volume marketplace. Responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of 3 account managers, which will grow over time
- Managing the account delivery team through effective targets, objectives, and KPIâs
- Support, training and development
- Building and reinforcing client relationships
- Identifying opportunities for growth within our client portfolio
- Manage the on-boarding of new clients
- Deliver a small number of business critical accounts
- Be a crucial part of the future growth strategy for the business
- 3-5 years recruitment experience
- A track record of high quality delivery into clients engaging temporary workers or in a volume recruitment environment
- An honest, hard working and professional approach with integrity
- Solid understanding of legal frameworks, rate calculation and the commercial aspect of recruitment
- A willingness to lead by example
- Minimum of 12 months experience of leading a team of service delivery/recruitment consultants
- Managing and resolving complex service delivery issues
In return, we are offering an excellent opportunity to join a successful team with a clear opportunity for further business growth and individual development.
We are also offering a competitive salary with car allowance and bonus incentives with 25 days holiday.
For an informal chat, please submit your CV to Simon Pickering or call our direct number outlined below or 07817 111659.