SG Personnel was formed in 2013 and is a small but highly reputable recruitment agency based in Sunderland. We are currently looking to train a Graduate to join our experienced team providing temporary labour to a wide range of clients within the industrial sector in the North East. Those clients range from small local companies to large global manufacturing corporations.
The purpose of the role is to work closely with our clients, forging strong relationships through delivering first class recruitment services. This is a difficult role to perform well and will require dedication to the job, both within standard office hours and beyond.
The duties will include:
- Sourcing and screening applicants to ensure suitability by telephone and face to face interviews
- Ensuring compliance with paperwork and employment legislative requirements
- Engaging applicants and the ability to secure commitment for interview/work
- Effectively communication of job roles and opportunities
- Travelling to client sites to deliver pre-start inductions for new workers
- Ensuring 100% fulfillment of labour requirements on time
- Supporting clients and candidates with queries/requirements out of standard office hours
- Effectively managing clients accounts through times when issues occur
The successful applicant will require the following:
- Concise and engaging communicator with excellent written communication skills
- An ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Ability to maintain composure in a very busy and pressurised role
- Happy to work in a small office, small team environment
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to communicate in an honest and pursuasive manner
- Administratively sound in both paperwork and computer systems
- Happy to work whatever hours is required to maintain excellent working relationships with our clients
- A full UK driving licence and own car
- Live within easy commuting distance of Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland
We offer full training in the role and opportunity to develop a career in a fast moving and exciting industry.
Standard office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm, however we do operate an "out of hours on call" service for issues outside of these times.