- Reference ID
- Type Permanent
- Category Industrial - Skilled
- Salary £28,000 - £30,500
Our client, a busy manufacturing business in South Tyneside, are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Officer to to act as the organisationâs competent person for Health and Safety & Environmental matters to the factory.
- Working proactively with Managers to establish and maintain a system that promotes a culture of safe working practices across the organisation.
- Support the Quality team with their ISO9001 auditing requirements.
- To assist in the identification of training needs for employees and develop/deliver training as required.
- NEBOSH Diploma or higher/similar.
- Chartered member of IOSH (or working towards)
- Knowledge of ISO45001, ISO14001 and REACH.
- Management of emergency procedures.
- Support of Crisis situations â CRISIS Management
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday/ 39 hours per week
The current salary range is £28,000 - £30,500 dependant on experience.