- Reference ID CJC 04
- Type Temporary/Contract
- Category Industrial - Unskilled/Semi-skilled
- Salary £15.50
Our client is an established manufacturing business based in the Newcastle area, who are looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician on a 6 month temporary basis.
The role will involve reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, carrying out remedial work for fixed wiring installation and will include heavy manufacturing work.
Candidates must have:
- Previous maintenance experience
- Flexibility for out of hours working
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation
- 18th Edition Regulations
- MEWP and FLT qualifications are desired
- Experience within an industrial or factory environment is desired
You must be comfortable working at heights and in confined spaces.
Hours of work will generally be dayshift, 37 hours per week. But as and when required, working hours may vary in order to gain access into departments and areas which may only be vacant on evenings, nights or weekends. Shift premiums would apply where relevant.