Our client, a manufacturing company based in South Tyneside, is looking to recruit a Team Leader on a temporary to permanent basis within their busy production and assembly department.
The role will initially be temporary, however the purpose of the appointment is to transfer the successful applicant onto a permanent company contract in due course.
- Managing a small team of operatives
- Maintaining and inputting of all team data
- Continually driving 5S standards
- Leading first line problem solving activities
- Undertake and provide on the job training
The successful candidate must have:
- 2 years experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of undertaking work in a similar role with leadership responsibilities
- IOSH certificate would be preferred
This is a dayshift role working 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 1pm on a Friday.
The salary is £20,422 per annum with 25 days holiday.