- Reference ID SP778
- Type Permanent
- Category Working for SG Personnel
- Salary £20,475
SG Personnel was formed in 2013 and is a small but highly reputable recruitment agency based in Sunderland. We are currently looking to train new entrants into the recruitment industry, with a starter position of recruitment resourcer. This role should lead into a career in the sector, as we are looking to develop successful applicants into a more senior role as a recruitment consultant/account manager within the business.
The purpose of the role is to work closely with the current service delivery team and staff, ensuring that we have available workers who have been screened, in order to supply people on a temporary basis to a wide range of manufacturing clients in the North East.
The duties will include:
- Sourcing and screening applicants to ensure suitability by telephone and face to face interviews
- Ensuring compliance with paperwork and employment legislative requirements
- Managing online adverts
- Communicating with our current database of interviewed and registered workers
- Updating social media and website with current roles
The successful applicants do not need recruitment experience, but will require the following:
- An ability to communicate well over the telephone and face to face
- Dynamic and positive approach
- Excellent customer service
- An ability to think on your feet
- A wish to build a successful career in the recruitment industry
- An ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Live within easy commuting distance of Houghtopn le Spring
We offer full training in the role and opportunity to develop a career in a fast moving and exciting industry. Our account managers can earn between £30,000 to £35,000 in their second year, so people with ambition and talent can develop quickly.
Standard office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm.